Re: Sex, Drugs, and UNIX -- the truth is revealed

 On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 8:14 AM, David Rosenstrauch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Hmmm ....
>
>  So he says.  And yet he doesn't show up here:
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borland

According to him, he was the first VP...

>  or here:
>
>  http://www.google.com/search?q=%22alex+morton%22+borland
>
>  (At least in any bio's not written by himself.)

The first hit says something about being a VP at Borland:
"View Alex Morton's professional background on ZoomInfo, the largest
index ... Mr. Morton is one of the founders of Borland Software and
WaveMakers Research. ..."
"Alex Morton has an extensive background in the computer software
industry, including experience as Vice President Marketing for Borland
International, ..."

>  I'm not quite calling BS here.  He could be for real.  The 80's were a long
> time ago, and I'm sure there's a lot of stuff from back then that's not on
> the Net.
>
>  Still, I'd think there'd be *some* evidence online to support his story.

I'll have lunch with him and get to the bottom of all this when he
returns from Greece to his home on the west coast :-)
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
--

believed to be clean.