Re: Need subversion help

 Dave Peters wrote:
> All,
>
> I am new to subversion. Just setup subversion and got
> the error:
>
> 1. #svn status
>    # svn: warning: '.' is not a working copy

As error messages go, that's a pretty go one:  you can only do 'status'
operations from within a working copy (ie checkout).  If your working
directory is the repository itself (ie the path you passed to 'svn create'),
then you need to import something to the repo, check it out, then 'cd' into
your new checkout.

> 2. when try repo browser with TortoisesSVN and got
> PROPFIND request failed on '/' PROPFIND of '/': could
> not connect to server (http://svn.xxxxxx.com:8080)

You really didn't give enough information on your setup.  Are you serving svn
through apache?  Do you have something listening on port 8080 on svn.xxxx.com?

Matt

believed to be clean.