Re: Congress to outlaw WiFi use

 On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Mark Richards <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Given the tenor of the times, I believed it.
>
> Anything is believable these days, even the most ridiculous propositions
> such as a monthly fee for use of a microwave oven or engaging in kidnapping
> and torture as a matter of national policy.

You sound like a really awesome guy with a great sense of humor!  Do you
kook liberals sit around and think of ways to blame Bush or the USA for
everything wrong in the world today?

The "dark government vans" joke has been around forever and I got a good
chuckle out of this one.  Thanks for buzzkilling it, Dwight Shrute.

believed to be clean.