Job- Contract and Contract to hire

Hi Everyone,

Need some help on the following roles. If you know someone or are interested yourself please contact me at 781-530-3088 or [hidden email]

88460     System Administrator is needed for an Immediate Need!!

A well funded, up and coming gaming company located Metrowest is looking for a solid sysadmin to fill a System Administrator role. Candidate needs to be familiar with LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Perl.

        - Candidate will be maintaining application level production systems.

        - Day-to-day: setting up new customers, new applications, and configuring customers websites on system.

        - 50 servers - IBM Blade servers.

Must Have:

        - Experience in Linux environment.

        - Scripting Knowledge, does not need to be a guru ( preferably Perl - they will be looking at data files and format, loading data files, and using it for website admin).

        - Ideally around 5 years of experience.

Bonus:

        - MySQL experience.

        - Networking knowledge.

        - Fiber channel storage - knowledge / experience.

91048      Are you someone that works well in a fast-paced environment?  Are you a skilled Windows / Linux System (Debian) Administrator?  If so, we have the perfect match for you!

Our client is looking for someone to join their IT department and focus on the day to day IT needs as well as the support of their development team.  This opportunity is on a contract or contract to hire basis and is in the Boston area.  Necessary skills include:

        - 2-3 years of experience with Windows / Linux System Administration.

        - Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, and other common windows applications.

        - Working knowledge of Unix / Linux OS's and utilities.

90852     Software company in Westwood is looking for a solid Linux / Windows Administrator for a long-term contract.

Must haves include:

        - Linux/Apache.

        - Windows.

        - Support experience in an engineering 24X7 environment.

Christy Hoffman MM

Staffing Manager

Winter, Wyman Technology Contracting

Phone: 781-530-3088

Fax: 781-530-3988

[hidden email]

www.wwcontracts.com

www.linkedin.com/in/christyhoffman

**Winter, Wyman offers a $500 referral for each Contract Professional you refer who completes 160 hours on an assignment**

1,312 contract placements/1,128 direct hires in 2007

Winter, Wyman was recently named one of the "Best Places to Work" for the second consecutive year.  Read more at www.winterwyman.com.

believed to be clean.