Re: Linux ready for the home desktop?

 >  Now, I only said the "perception".  It's the people like Brendan that are
>  the loudest and most vitriolic.  Therefore giving the community its negative
>  reputation.

Be careful not to out right attack people, there are better ways to
express your discomfort that doesn't alienate people.

It's easy to be inflammatory since it's email, but think about the
idea that there is a real human being on the other end of your
keyboard and show a little compassion for people with different
brains.

What is the programmers term: accept incorrectly formatted data but
always try to output correctly formatted data.

Best Regards, Martin Owens

believed to be clean.