Re: BLU LinkedIn group and recruiters

 You need to talk to the club leaders/officers about any list access....

It might be unkind to the archives server to rummage though looking for
references of a LinkedIn group candidate....
Maybe a restricted blind list check a la does such-n-such exist? Maybe
with an 'upon some relatively small x number of "Not Found" validation
access is killed and must be manually reset by a real person' policy or
a variant?