Re: BLU LinkedIn group and recruiters

 Al Wheeler wrote:
> Are they already members of BLU?

I don't have access to the BLU subscriber list, so unless they've posted
something, I wouldn't know.

We could simplify the issue by pre-approving all list members, except
that would require uploading the subscriber list to LinkedIn, and not
everyone is comfortable sharing their email with LinkedIn.

Unfortunately LinkedIn doesn't support the idea of handing out a token
or URL that signifies that you are pre-approved. If they did, I'd get
John to send it in an email to all list subscribers in a way that it
wouldn't get published in the archives.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro