partitioning a raid 5 disk array -

 Hello Blu,
        I am replacing a server for a customer that is 6 years old. When it came under my care it was discovered it was two 32G in a RAID 0. Total size of the web server about 64 G~. 2G swap space Fedora 3
        The new system is dual core system - 8 G of physical ram- (four - 73 G drives  RAID 5) useable space of 219 ~ G .
Planning on using Ubuntu 7.10 server.

        Looking for insight and best practices on the partitioning scheme. I am of the thought to take the "guided partitioning" offered during the setup that will setup up the a file structure of  one partition - everything under / and the default swap space of
 8 G.
        ( I am aware of the best practice of assigning 1.5 the space the physical memory) I am not familiar with how to increase the size today and wonder if it going to make a real difference.
        The overall concern is that the system redundant and low maintenance.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen Goldman