Re: out of order messages from blu.org?

Stipulating that I have *not* read this whole thread,
but aren't sendmail and postfix alike LIFO stacks?

LIFO would mean a server that's overloaded necessarily
emits messages that are "out of order" -- which, in
the worst case, would mean that the variance in delivery
times and delivery order would be driven by the properties
of the overloading and not by the properties of the list,
its recipients, &c.

I do hope I am not being pedantic or disinformative,

--dan

believed to be clean.