Re: To php or not..

 I've quite a bit of working using sun's java. From using the Swing
class, to corba and some db connectivity. I find java to be too much for
most applications and I prefer to stick to shell scripting. (My theory
of how we will write code in the future will come down to the choice of
a well designed scripting language. CPU cycles are soooo cheap, that why
bother compile stuff these days...)