US-Cambridge-MA - Web Systems Administrator - (Linux/Apache)

 New Directions Data Group

New Directions Data Group furnishes a full range of solutions in the Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Infrastructure sectors of information technology.

Through our consulting, project staff augmentation and human capital resourcing practices, we seek to optimize a company's business performance and competitiveness by providing the subject matter experts who provide measurable impact in the successful implementation of business critical corporate information, data and applications development projects.

Web Systems Administrator

We are currently engaged in a project that requires a Web Systems Administrator on a consulting basis.  In this role, the Web Systems Administrator will assist in implementing and testing web infrastructure  improvements.

The individual will be responsible for:

Migrating websites and applications from Solaris to RedHat.
Enhancing builds and deployment tools for custom applications.
Building new test environments for web applications.
Enhancing source code control.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience with the following:

Web systems administration and programming expertise.
Application Hosting and Tuning (Perl CGI's, Java / Tomcat, PHP)
Web Hosting under Apache / Linux
Build environments using ANT
Perl scripting for Linux
Build environments using ANT
Version control  (CVS and SubVersion preferred)
SQL knowledge would be useful New Directions Data Group

Please apply by accessing our online career portal @   http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E5546A361D43515B7D5912653F531E26062F or by contacting us at (866) 999-8600