After meeting Restaurants

 John Malloy suggested that we try the Sunset Grille located at  851-857
Cambridge St. Here is a web site with a quick picture.
http://calendar.boston.com/cambridge-ma/venues/show/374628-sunset-grill

I'd like to get a bit of a discussion going before we make a decision.
It is not within reasonable walking distance of MIT,  and parking is
about the same as the CBC. John mentions that the beer is less
expensive and there is free hors' douvres.  Consider that when we go to
the CBC, about half of us do soft drinks.  How does the price of food
compare.

Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846