Re: cron help

 Thanks for the help.  I was away from the computer for awhile. I will
check out all the suggestions.  I have the -x bit set.  I can run the
script using
sudo /etc/cron.weekly/backup.  I will check the paths.  I think that I
need to be root because I am backing up the /etc directory.  Which
brings up another question:  What are the good system directories to
include in a backup
Thanks again.
Jay