Re: Need C++ tutor for 10th grade student

 I think Python would be a good language to learn programming.
It has a very clean syntax and require programmer to write readable code. It
also has an OO part.
The good thing about C is that student can learn memory allocation and
system calls better than with other languages.

Eugene.