Re: tpb

 Aye, but this is the new age thing with myspace and other free file sharing
sights. The best way to distribute music is via word of mouth. Playing new
cd's that you got from online for a few friends who go, wow i'll have to
pass this on, it's really awesome, has made what I would consider the record
labels need to scrounge up with a new source of revenue, and that is coming
from suing people. At least that is my idea. Basically we went from what I
see as big brother telling us what to listen to a grass routes campaign to
distribute the new up and coming people. Studios have been renting out the
night time slots for wicked cheep and you get anyone basically who can make
a cd, sell 100 of em and you've more then covered cost, which I could easily
see being as little as 5 shows if you get a good audience.