OT: NothchUp

 NotchUp (a website that admits to being in Beta) provides a unique way
for employers and candidates to connect: Instead of the company paying a
recruiter a lot of money, the company actually pays the candidate to be
interviewed (I assume MotchUp gets their pound of flesh, too).

You can only sign up with an invite from a current member.  I have just
received a flood of invites from my fans on this list, so I wanted to
address this here.  I'm very intrigued by the concept, but I really
don't like their TOS statement, and they don't even have a privacy
statement, which is probably due to the fact that the TOS says they can
share all information about you with anyone they want.

I'm especially sensitive to this in the employment arena, because the
wrong person submitting your resume to a company effectively blocks them
from talking to anyone else about hiring you.

So, thanks, but no thanks.

believed to be clean.