Re: When will Verizon FIOS be coming to [YOUR TOWN NAME HERE]?

 Why can't I pay for the local channel separately?  Why can't I watch
public meetings over the internet?

Satellite is usually cheaper than cable, so that's eroding the
subscriber base.  Unless the cable access channel adds internet
delivery, it is doomed.

I must admit I enjoy watching the cable access channel  for a small town
in central Massachusetts.  They post happy birthday messages for all the
people born that week.  Plus it supplements the lack of newspaper coverage.