Re: When will Verizon FIOS be coming to [YOUR TOWN NAME HERE]?

 On 1/25/08, Derek Atkins <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Huh?  You think Somerville is full of poverty-line people?  That's
> pretty offensive to say the least!  Sure, it's not Wellesley, but
> there are plenty of high tech people.  I know many many MIT grads who
> settled in Somerville instead of Cambridge because it's less expensive
> (and somewhat less draconian).

I was looking for an apartment in the Camberville area and settled in
Somerville because not only could I find something nicer and cheaper
than anything in Cambridge, I couldn't even find something in the same
class REGARDLESS of price!

The days of Slumerville are past, but it seems like SOME people
haven't deigned to update their prejudices.

Gordon
proud Southerner, surprised to be defending a town in the Northeast :--)

believed to be clean.