Re: which provider you suggest

    Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:35:10 -0500
   From: Dan Ritter <[hidden email]>

   On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 04:20:59PM -0500, bas milis wrote:
   > my friend came and asked me which internet provider would I suggest
   > for home user. since I do not come from boston and I hooked from
   > my school wireless all this time, so I forward this question to you
   > guys. any suggestion?

   RCN or Verizon FIOS, or if you're lucky enough to live in a town
   with another high-speed provider, ask around about that one.

Speakeasy is great, if you don't have FIOS and live within range.
While the nominal bandwidth isn't as high as some of the others, the
service is very good and they treat you like a real customer, rather
than just a consumer.

believed to be clean.