Re: truth in advertising for ISPs

 Actually... yes. I think that in this litigious society we have some lawyer
would be more then happy so say that it is the fault of the mass pike and
the MA police dept for not knowing and stopping the person with said object.
People who get killed in air plane accidents get to sue the air line
companies, I see no difference between that and a hacker stealing thousands
of identities over an ISPs pipe. My point however is this is a very
dangerous game that the ISPs are playing, blocking ports... dropping IP
packets, and thinking they have some form of privilege to block traffic
means that they should be help responsible for ALL malicious traffic, spam,
DOS attacks, hackers... I mean, why not? ~Ben