MySQL help

 First, this isn't a thread to discuss why mysql is being used, my
friend has a real problem that needs to be fixed.

A friend of mine tried to move his website on his own, despite my
offer to help. He's never done a website move before and didn't know
anything about asking his host to drop his TTL down to 5 minutes or so
ahead of time.  The problem is he has a high volume of database
transactions (orders, customer info, etc).  Each of these tables has a
primary key that's auto incremented.  Because his TTL was set to 7
days, he now has new, changed or deleted data on both the old and new
server.  For now I've had him point the old website over to the new
database (just in case) some people haven't got the DNS changes yet,
but there are a number of changes on the old database that he need to
move over.

Does anyone know of a way to compare 2 databases and copy over the
missing data.  This is a bit more complicated because if there is a
customer #10 on both servers, when it's copied over, the missing
customer would be given a new customer number.  As a result all other
tables that reference that data need to be updated with that new
customer ID.  There are numerous tables that reference each other.

Any suggestions?

--
-matt

believed to be clean.