Re: Regular Expression Search and parse?

 Well... I mean, by code, no thats just confusing. You will have to program
something, so pick your language and run with it. I would say for "ease" of
use, sed/awk as they can be command line driven, grep I believe just is or
was a specific command set in ed, now perhaps sed, that I may be mistaken
on.... but in all ways you will have to program something, even a bash
script, if you want it to run more then once. Honestly if you haven't done
sed/awk programing before, and know a bit of perl... do it in perl, if you
know a bit of python, do it in python, if you know sed or awk, use sed or
awk... but in all forms programing will have to take place. ~Ben