Re: Verizon FIOS

 I am using Verizon's lowest option for upload and download speed.  I think
that it is 1.5 Mb download and 350K upload.  The download and upload speeds
are fast and usually at full speed when downloading a file or upgrading
Ubuntu.  It is slow web browsing and using google at certain times.  It may
be a DNS issue. It maybe google's service.  Since everyone else has a good
connection, it is most likely something with my setup.  I will try setting
up a DNS server.  It is about time that I do it anyway.
Jay