MPlayer vs mplayer

 Hi all.

When I right click on a video file there's two options, 'mplayer' and
'MPlayer'.

mplayer plays the vids perfectly but there's no control gui, just the
video box.  Right clicking on the video offers no options.

MPlayer plays very poorly.  Skipping frames, locks up and eats up a ton
of CPU.  I've fiddled with the preferences but I can't get it to play
like it's lower case brother.

When I click on the file and select properties => open with there's two
mplayers.

I _think_ I only have one mplayer installed.

[root@firedragon eric]# rpm -aq | grep mplayer
mplayer-1.0-0.88.rc2.lvn8
mplayer-gui-1.0-0.88.rc2.lvn8

How do I get MPlayer to play like mplayer?

Thanks and happy holidays,
Eric C.

believed to be clean.