Re: RHEL partitioner question

 Red hat dropped cfdisk about 7.3, in the comment calling it a "piece of
junk".  Last time I checked (fedora 6), it was still missing.  So I
downloaded util-linux, removed the Redhat line deleting the program,
compiled, then copied the binary.

Program worked as normal.  Does cfdisk have any bugs these days?

Randy