[OT] Acer Travelmate 240 series laptop adapter

 Hi all,

If any one has an acer travelmate 240 series laptop, can you please
reply back with the specs for it's laptop adapter.

I am especially interested in it's:

- input and output voltage
- power (is it 120w or 90w?)

Also, Does the targus universal adapter(1ink below) work with acer
travelmate 240 series laptops? It would be glad if you can provide me
this info.

If anyone is planning to sell their  laptop adapter (for acer
travelmate 240 series), I am looking for one.

TIA,
-S-

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16834999587&ATT=34-999-587&CMP=OTC-pr1c3grabb3r&nm_mc=OTC-pr1c3grabb3r&cm_mmc=OTC-pr1c3grabb3r-_-Notebook+Batteries+/+AC+Adapters-_-Targus-_-34999587

PS: Sorry for the OT post here. This is the best place I could get
some relavant info.

believed to be clean.