backup mail server

 Hello all,

Any suggestion for backup mail server? I try to find
out any solution to setup a backup mail sever.
Here is what I want:
1. I have setup a sendmail mail server.
2. If we have network or mail server problem, we want
to change the MX record and redirect the traffic to
another mail server to queue the mail only. When the
network or mail server is coming back, we then follow
the mail back to original server. Our ISP doesn't have
this option, so we want to build another mail server
to do this mail queue.
I don't know if it is possible or what kind the setup
should be? so I am looking anyone can help or give
suggestion?

Thanks.

Dave

Be a better friend, newshound, and