Linux printing

 Hi Guys, so with my fourth printer in four days from Staples (it's a
long story - but Staples came off well) I finally got a network printer
working.

It is an HP5  C5280 connected by USB to my main server running F7. That
is connected via an wireless bridge to the rest of my network. Now, when
I first instelled it using the cups webinterface (localhost:631) it
worked fine. I then used both Mac OS 10.4 and Ubuntu Gutsy to very
easily and successfully add a network printer.

Now, it's not very robust. I turned it off and on again and now it won't
work. It'll work if I restart my server but that's not really ideal.
Anyone got any suggestions?

TIA

Tom

believed to be clean.