Re: keyboard suggestions?

 I have found Kinesis keyboards with the Dvorak keymapping to be very
good for me. The keyboards are ergonomically shaped and relieve wrist
issues. They cost $200-$350, depending on features, but I find that a
bargain to avoid carpal tunnel syndrome.

The Dvorak keymapping puts the keys used most frequently in the most
convenient location. It can be set up with any keyboard and it reduces
fatigue considerably.

A coworker uses two Datahand keypads and is very happy with them. Her
fingers barely move to type letters. Each finger controls a key with 5
degrees of freedom. This works well for her. The setup costs about $700
though. The company bought it for her because of medical issues she had.

Paul Jameson