Re: keyboard suggestions?

 Timely.

My Microshlock Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, Number III (third one purchased
in a year), is being retired to the scrap heap following yet another
small but deadly liquid spill.

No amount of cleaning seems to help, with the YUIO keys failing to
respond (P works!).

A frustrated call to Microshlock's New Delhi hardware support center
yielded no satisfaction: "ue don't have spill resistant keyboard like
that one".

Keyboards used to have individual hall effect mechanisms with keycaps
that covered them well enough to survive an errant orange juice washing.
  Now they're cheap, flimsy crap with flexible mylar printed circuit
buttons that die when breathed on.

I used to love the clicking (great aural feedback which improved speed)
but brain has become re-wired for split and angled designs.

Looking for suggestions.  Hammer?

/m

believed to be clean.