Re: Bugzilla source and broken index.cgi?

 Seen this before on Fedora... you will need to add a directive to your
httpd.conf (or any config in the /etc/httpd/conf.d directory) to pass some
"ExecCGI" option. It was in the installation guide, I believe. More
specifically, to do it in a seperate configuration file specifically for
your Bugzilla install, do something like this.

# vi /etc/httpd/conf.d/bugzilla.conf
-Add these lines

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
Options +Indexes +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
DirectoryIndex index.cgi
AllowOverride Limit

You may need to add some directive for your specific directory where
Bugzilla is served from. I grabbed that bit of text from here:

http://www.linuxtips.info/?p=23

Good luck!