fanless II: anyone using, or interested in decTOP [Boston area]

 Hey BLU folks,
There was a thread earlier this month about going
fanless in order to have a quiet desktop... having
tried various cpu fans and power supplies on my
AthlonXP 2600+ I'm now looking at x86-compatible
mini-pcs like this one:

http://www.dataevolution.com/dectop%20info%202.htm

Is anyone out there using the decTOP with linux,
perhaps even debian?  I'd like to just plop my current
 etch-containing 3.5" hd into one.

A single unit is $138 ($99 + 39s&h) but the 4-for-3
deal is $87/ea. ($297+49) so if you're in the
Boston/Cambridge area and want to go in on a group
order please let me know!  Here's the online store
https://store.dataevolution.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1

cheers
john g.

Make Yahoo! your homepage.