Re: Adobe products under Linux?

 Well, if you have to use photoshop I know that linux doesn't support
it outright and has GIMP, which is sorta like photoshop and then of
course, nothing like photoshop is supported, same with openoffice
which is more or less the same thing as the microsoft office suites
sans access. If you have platform specific needs which are not open
source it will be difficult to find them. I am rather curious why you
would be looking though at linux to handle non open source
applications. Also if you are doing heavy photoshop work, how about
OSX? 10.5 I know is now posix complaint and has a whole host of
applications. ~Ben