X10 integration with Linux?

 Hey, I just bought about $500 worth of X10.com hardware/software on the
cheap, and have played around with it a bit. Unfortunately, the software
is Windows-only (and doesn't work for crap), but it does quite a lot of
stuff. I was wondering if anyone has tried to get any X10 hardware
working on the Linux side of things? Any help or pointers would be
appreciated (X10.com has a section for Linux in the Community section,
but their forums are just crap to navigate).
Thanks in advance,
Grant M.
--
Grant Mongardi