Re: Fwd: Give One Get One starts today!

 John Abreau wrote:
> I ordered one; I couldn't really justify more than that.
>
> How many others on the list ordered one, or plan to?

I have ordered one for myself (plus the one donated).

The security architecture was particularly attractive.

And isn't it nice to see some actual innovation instead of always more
of the same!  ("Same" other than always requiring more RAM, more disk,
more CPU power, more electrical power, and more screen real estate).

As I already have a very small notebook I carry everywhere, I am not
sure what I will use it for.  If nothing else comes up, I expect it will
be a good around the house, as an internet radio and maybe fairly
dedicated information display.

-kb

believed to be clean.