Re: rsync

 I use rsnapshot to back up a bunch of servers and desktops.
Several of the servers run CentOS 4.5, and it would be nice
if rsync's link option could recognize and deduplicate the
identical files from separate machines.

Another nice feature would be for rsync to recognize when
renamed or relocated files happen to be identical, too.