Fwd: Give One Get One starts today!

 I just purchased 4 OLPC XO-1 laptops :-)  Should be arriving around
the holidays!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: One Laptop per Child <[hidden email]>
Date: Nov 12, 2007 3:02 AM
Subject: Give One Get One starts today!
To: [hidden email]

view this email online

>From all of us at One Laptop per Child, thank you for your interest in
our mission. Today marks the first day of our limited-time "Give One
Get One" program. Starting today, when you donate an XO laptop to a
child in the developing world, you'll receive one for the child in
your life. The price for the two laptops will be $399, $200 of which
is tax-deductible. Additionally, T-Mobile is offering donors one year
of complimentary access to T-Mobile HotSpot locations throughout the
United States, which can be used from any Wi-Fi-capable device,
including the XO laptop.

Please visit www.laptopgiving.org to participate in Give One Get One
and discover more about the revolutionary XO laptop. You can also
donate by calling toll-free 1-877-70-LAPTOP (1-877-705-2786). This is
the only time we're making the XO laptop available to the public and
quantities are limited, so early purchasers have a better chance of
receiving their XO laptops by the holidays.

Once again, thank you. We sincerely hope you'll join our growing
community of people working to create a connected, educated,
enlightened future for the world's most essential resource -
 it's children.

 laptopgiving.org | privacy policy

 One Laptop per Child
 PO Box 425087
 Cambridge, MA 02142
 USA

 You have received this email because you requested a reminder from
One Laptop per Child.
 If you no longer wish to receive emails from One Laptop per Child,
unsubscribe here.

--
Kristian Erik Hermansen

believed to be clean.