NVidia confusion...

 Fedora core 8 is about to come out, and it usually takes about a week of
tinkering to upgarde to a new linux release. (I install from scratch,
usually rework my disk drive setup, then tinker around with all the
detailed features like video card drivers, pluggin's, learning you apps
which go with the new release (virtual computing anyone?) etc. etc.) So
I'm taking this opportunity to upgrade my desktop....

I've become enamored with Nvidia and as I look for the next nvidia card
for my new system, I suddnely relized that I don't think there is such a
thing as a "nvidia proper" product, but rather, a bunch of other
companies, xfx, evga, asus, bfg) that make the video cards. Now... does
this mean that the nvidia driver that I download from nvidia.com works
on all these manufacture cards?

A second question... which nvidia would you get?

8800 gt
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3436163&CatId=1826
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3427124&CatId=1826
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3441351&CatId=1826