Re: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007

 I use an open-source project here at work called Cobbler, it is a
provisioning tool that can actually manage DHCPD and all of your PXE
information for you. AFAIK all you need to do is some minimal setup, import
RPMs with createrepo (only known working on RHEL, CentOS, Fedora, and should
also work on SuSE, though it won't do the configuration for you, probably
need to make an AutoYast script or whatever). It saves me alot of time...
when I need to reinstall a machine. Check it out, and let me know what you
think. Kristian can probably point you in the right direction for Debian /
Ubuntu installs... we might be able to wrap it all up into one beastly PXE
server.

http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/