Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu

 > IIRC, I think I put in $25 to be in the Mozilla Firefox New York Times
> advertisement in 2004.  Do you think we could get 10,000 people in the
> Ubuntu community to do the same?  Is $25 reasonable?  It worked for
> Mozilla :-)

I think the ammount is good; what we should do is produce the art work
that we'll use and have some sort of peer review for comments to get
people involved. this shows everyone that the project is ready to be
printed if only for the money; then you got to make it _very_ easy to
get money in and poster is EVERYWHERE.

Then you just need to campain as much as possible for everyone in the
community to pull their weight and donate something to the cause;
you'll get 10k of people if it's set up right. But it needs more that
airy ideas and a website with designs, plans and all the paypal links
and address to send cheques and money orders is perfect start.

believed to be clean.