Boston Plone Meetup (Plone 2007 Conference and Sprint Wrapup)

     What: Boston Plone Meetup (Plone 2007 Conference and Sprint Wrapup)
     When: Thu, Nov 1, 2007
    Where: Christian Science Center, Boston, MA
Googlemap: http://tinyurl.com/2jonp9

A special meetup to share experiences from the annual Plone Conference
sprint which took place in Naples, Italy.

http://plone.org/2007
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-conference-2007/project-home/spr
int

There will be presentations from:
  Nate Aune, Jazkarta
  Sally Kleinfeldt, The Nature Conservancy
  Nathan Sandland, Novell
  Aaron Vanderlip, Oxfam America

Location: http://tinyurl.com/2jonp9 [Googlemap] Please note that while
the official location of the church is 1 Norway Street, the meetup
entrance is in the center of the long building next to the reflecting
pool in the Christian Science Church Park and is closer to Huntington
Ave.

Directions: If coming by T, take the green line to the Symphony stop.
Hynes Convention Center is also very close, as is Mass Ave (Orange
line). Metered street parking on Mass Ave is available but usually
pretty tight. An underground parking garage is also available. It costs
$5. Let the parking attendant know that you are here for the Plone
Meetup hosted by Russ Danner. Call me (Sid) on my cell (781-254-3422) if
you have trouble.

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society