New Linux website online w/ news/forums/irc chat

 Hi Boston LUG,

I'm running a new Linux website that's been online for about a month.
I'm from Framingham and thought I'd share site info with the local
LUG. The only other LUG the site has been posted on is the Edinburgh,
Scotland one as my Uncle who lives there with his fiance introduced me
to linux, and the existance of LUGs and was kind enough to do so.

linuxfolk.com

You can submit news & photos and post on the forums if you register.
There is a flashirc applet (which does not need you to register to
access) link on the site that connects to the chatroom most of our
users are always on, which right now is only about 15-25 depending on
when it is during the week. It is the biggest linux chat on the irc
network that we're on, so as you might guess it is not a big network,
though I'd like to encourage any linux enthusiasts to join.

irc.wyldryde.org
#ubuntu

Though I am not an Ubuntu user myself (Debian), this is the chatroom
I'm on as it is arguably most the popular free distro as the person
who registered the channel (who isn't me but someone who is online
there too) explained. WyldRyde runs NickServ so you'd need to register
your nickname to a password if you hope to keep the same nickname.

Regards,

Paul Regan

believed to be clean.