Re: My visit to Cambridge, MA, US and participating in the BLU events

 Hi, Dinesh. Welcome to America!

Our next event is our quarterly Installfest on Saturday, November 10.
If that's the day you arrive in the US, then you probably won't have
time to drop by before we're done; but you're certainly welcome.

Our next monthly meeting is on Wednesday, November 21.