Re: xubuntu to gusty

 I ran the upgrade at home over the weekend and the download took about 30
minutes.   I didn't keep track of the actual file replacement time, as I
was prompted several times if I wanted to keep or replace various config
files.

In the end, all worked out well, except for the system monitor applet
(CPU, Network, etc) that crashed, and I had to add it back to the panel.

Scott