Newbie Question about DVD playback on Fedora 7

 Hello All,

I am trying to watch DVDs on a laptop running Fedora 7. I started by
installing the livna repo,

   sudo rpm -Uhv http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-7.rpm

then some libraries for DVD playback,

   sudo yum -y install libdvdcss libdvdread libdvdplay libdvdnav lsdvd
libdvbpsi

and finally totem:

   sudo - yum remove totem totem-plparser -y; yum install totem-xine
totem-xine-plparser rhythmbox xine-lib-extras-nonfree -y

I also installed the win32 codecs:

  wget
www1.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/mplayer-codecs-20061022-1.i386.rpm
  sudo rpm -ivh mplayer-codecs-20061022-1.i386.rpm
  wget
www1.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/mplayer-codecs-extra-20061022-1.i386.rpm
  sudo rpm -ivh mplayer-codecs-extra-20061022-1.i386.rpm

Usually, I can make it part way through a DVD (in this case, "The Inspector
Lynley Mysteries") before totem stops playing the DVD and starts complaining
that I'm trying to watch an encrypted DVD without libdvdcss. I've also
installed mplayer and xine, and I get the same problems.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for all your help.

Max

believed to be clean.