Re: Going back to 32 bit from 64 bit

 What?!?!  You don't think msdn covers everything you linux hippie!!!!
Cmon, everyone likes making ms api calls with 16 different parameters
and 15 of them being 0 or NULL!  Ms will never document nt* or ki*
calls because they even have no idea how they work.  Why do you think
the bought sysinternals :-)