RE: Going back to 32 bit from 64 bit

 > I'm quite happy with 64 bit fedora.

I was very happy with my 64 bit system, but it got in the way of actual use.

> What firefox plugins are giving you the blues?  I don't use any non-free
> plugins at the moment but have previously.

Mainly sound and flash.

> Can't you just dump that data from your db and load it again in the 64
> bit postgre?

Of course, but then I could not build a DB on one system and move it to
another, also I *had* a database built and I would have had to refresh my
memory with HOWTOs to build 32 bit programs on a 64 bit system.

(BIG databases!! the US street map and GPS coordinates)

> Wine sucks balls anyway, or at least it did last time I tried it.

I don't use Wine for GUI apps, I only use it to compile Windows programs
with the Microsoft compiler.