Re: Comcast filtering inbound 80 in Waltham

 Dan Ritter wrote:
> For what it's worth, Comcast appears to be filtering inbound
> port 80 in my neck of Waltham. This is new -- they had not
> done so in the previous 6 years that I've lived here, nor
> at any of my other Waltham addresses.

FWIW, looks like port 80 inbound is getting through in Concord.

Did you call and complain?  I seem to remember from this list that Comcast
occasionally (and seemingly randomly) blocks ports, and if you complain
they'll claim that they aren't doing it, but will eventually lift the block.

Matt

believed to be clean.