FW: Linux Systems Administrator Job Opportunity

 Our client is an online advertising and market research company that
builds tools and web applications with broad appeal to Internet users
worldwide. Their technologies snap into publisher websites and work with
existing traffic to channel consumer opinions into market research and
advertising revenue.  They have engaged us to conduct a search for an
exceptional Linux Systems Administrator.  Follows is the job
description.  If you are interested in learning more about this
opportunity, please either call me or email me with your availability to
speak.

Have a wonderful day,

Courtney

Courtney S. Homer

CareerEncore, LLC

(617) 242-4443

[hidden email]

Job-1431 <mailto:[hidden email]?Subject=Response_to_Job%2D1431>
- Systems Administrator

Skills:

work environment based in the greater Boston area. They build highly
interactive products that have broad appeal to web users while
integrating with publishers' sites and content. Their revenues come from
online advertising and market research. The start-up is dedicated to
innovation of new ideas and working with new technologies. They have a
core team in place and are looking to add new members.

Our client is seeking a full time systems administrator to maintain and
grow their infrastructure. Duties include maintaining and upgrading the
existing infrastructure, planning for scalability, policy creation, and
emergency response handling. The ideal candidate should be a
self-starter eager to learn new things as well as embrace new
technologies.

Requirements:

* 2+ years administering Linux systems
* Working knowledge of security / hardening Linux systems
* System performance analysis
* System monitoring / response
* TCP/IP Networking
* Familiarity with Debian-style Linux systems
* Experience building Debian packages
* Knowledge of basic shell scripting and Perl
* MySQL administration

Experience with the following is also desirable:

* Xen
* Ubuntu
* Lighttpd
* Memcached
* Catalyst MVC
* Subversion
* Trac
* Nagios

Rate: to 80K plus equity,   Job Type: Permanent,   Number Of Openings:
1,   Location: Watertown, MA

Courtney Homer | CareerEncore, LLC

(617) 242-4443     | [hidden email]

believed to be clean.