Re: [Ubuntu-US-CA] REVIEW: Quick Assessment of Canonical's Landscape Management tool for Ubuntu Infrastructures

 See funny thing is I sent a request based on the idea that I am a) a
programmer, b) the leader of an official LoCo, c) programming a
hardware viewer with about 100 times the research of using HALd
information as is suggested by landscape. and I doubt I'll get a copy
to try but one can hope.

I have been trying to work with the developers on this but they seem
pretty uncooperative with us freelance open source types.